Aug 8, 2010 Joomdle R0.25 Released
We are pleased to announce that Joomdle R0.25 is now available for download. This release add some features and more 3rd party integration, as well as fixes a security vulnerability recently discovered in Joomdle, so it is strongly recommended that you update your installation.
Some features added are:
- Added cURL as a connection method, hoping that more users will be able to use Joomdle now
- Allow the users to enter the system using Moodle login page
- Added Moodle subcategories support
- More 3rd party integration:
- Tienda, the e-commerce extension
- Xmap, for creating site maps
We also fixed a number of bugs, many reported by the community, so thanks for your help in making Joomdle better.
Antonio and Chris