Joomdle has been successfully integrated with a number of leading third party extensions including: JomSocial & Community Builder; Hikashop, Tienda and Virtuemart; JoomlaXi's Multiprofile Types; AcyMailing; Ambra User Manager; Kunena; Xmap and of course Moodle itself.
- JomSocial: is a community / social networking driven component made commercially available from Azrul. It has interactive photo and video galleries, privacy support, profile control, message facilities, facebook integration, myblog integration amongst many other community features.
- Community Builder: is one of the original social networking components for Joomla. Community Builder (CB), is a free extension which has numerous third party plugins, commercial and free, which extends CB. CB is available from Joomlapolis
- Tienda: is a basic ecommerce extension from Dioscouri, which offers simple shopping functionality with series of product based controls such as tax and shipping. A decent and free extension for a Joomla shopping site.
- Virtuemart: is a free shopping extension available from Virtuemart.net which offers a range of important ecommerce features, and is one of the most popular ecommerce extensions for Joomla. Create categories for products, control tax and shipping plus a whole plethora of other options with Virtuemart.
- XMAP: is a Site map generator component for Joomla, it's based on the popular Joomap component. Xmap allows you to create a map of your site using the structure of your menus. This component adds new powerfull options to Joomap and fixes several bugs reported by many users of Joomap. Some of Xmap's features are: Capability to create more than one sitemap with different preferences for each sitemap; Cache system to allow a fastest sitemap generation. Ideally for large or high traffic sites. You can enable or disable this feature independently for each sitemap; AJAX based interface; Exclude easily any menu item from your site map directly from the frontend; and many more. XMAP is available from Vargas
- JoomlaXi's Multi-profile Types: have you ever wished you could assign, or let the user choose, a different profile to Jomsocial users. Well JoomlaXi's Multi-profile Types (JSPT) allows just that. Through JSPT it is possible to create an unlimited number of Profile Types. Every field created in Jomsocial can be assigned to any number of profiles-types. Some of the features included in JSPT are: ACLs, AEC integration, Application Control, different JS templates per profile type, Facebook connectivity and more. You can learn more about JSPT at the JoomlaXi website.