× How To / General

Joomdle wrapper not using selected template

8 years 10 months ago
dave
More
Topic Author
Joomdle wrapper not using selected template #11
I'm still stuck with this issue. My understanding is that if you use the wrapper and select a template in joomdle config that that template will be used when displaying the course in the wrapper. I've gotten this to work on one installation but am stuck on a different installation under a new domain. It's also my understanding that the joomdle-moodle-basic_bootstrap_template is a basic template with no navigation or moodle blocks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago
Maarten Reintjes
More
Joomdle wrapper not using selected template #12
Yes, I know that Screen1 is joomdle course view, screen2 is wrapper. I added screen 1 only to show the steps how to come to screen2.
Question 1 was:
Why is screen2 not showing the joomdle-moodle-basic_bootstrap_template, although it is set in the Joomdle configuration?

Question 2 was:
Where can I set url embedding in moodle?

8 years 10 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
Joomdle wrapper not using selected template #13
Dave and Marteen: did you enable the option to "Allow theme changes in the URL" in Appearance->Themes->Theme settings?

> It's also my understanding that the joomdle-moodle-basic_bootstrap_template is a basic template with no navigation or moodle blocks.
Not really: it has blocks, but they adapt to the space, so if it is small, they go down the content.
I just checkend and I see it is labeled "Moodle No Navigator Template". That was an error introduced when we opened new site.
I have now corrected description, and added link to theme developer page, as we are not the authors.

> Where can I set url embedding in moodle?
Not sure wht you mean. Allow frame embedding is done in Security->HTTP Security

8 years 10 months ago
Maarten Reintjes
More
Joomdle wrapper not using selected template #14
Thanks,
I didn't enable the option to "Allow theme changes in the URL" in Appearance->Themes->Theme settings.
Now it works.
However, now I need a template that only shows the course (content) and no header and navigation information. a.s.o. so the user should also not be abel to logout in the wrapper.

By the way: Where can I set url embedding in moodle came from your answer see #6.

8 years 10 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
Joomdle wrapper not using selected template #15
Ok, I refered to Allow frame embedding.