Welcome, Guest
How To / General

TOPIC: Enrollment issue

Enrollment issue 2 months 5 days ago #1

• RossQ
Hello.

I am struggling to get users to be auto enroled on a course.

So what happens is, is when a student registers an account, they automatically get a Joomdle account. However, there is an option where they can choose which course they can choose. from that selection, the system should auto-enrol them on that specific course.

No, the issue is, when they log in to Moodle they see the Joomdle enrolment option, but when they click on to "enrol me on to this course" nothing happens. Would you have any idea as to why this is happening?

Kind regards

Ross Q
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Enrollment issue 2 months 5 days ago #2

• Antonio Durán
Hi.

> However, there is an option where they can choose which course they can choose. from that selection, the system should auto-enrol them on that specific course.
Sorry, I don't know which option you refer to. Can you give more info?

> No, the issue is, when they log in to Moodle they see the Joomdle enrolment option
If you want users to self enrol into course, so you need to enable self enrol enrolment method, not Joomdle. Joomdle enrol method is only to be used with a shop component, and not really required.

Enrollment issue 2 months 4 days ago #3

• RossQ
> Sorry, I don't know which option you refer to. Can you give more info?

I am using a Fabrik element to select the course, which is used to enrol that student on to that course.

> If you want users to self enrol into course, so you need to enable self enrol enrolment method, not Joomdle. Joomdle enrol method is only to be used with a shop component, and not really required.

That would explain as to why it does not work then.

Enrollment issue 2 months 4 days ago #4

• Antonio Durán
I've never used Fabrik, so I don't know how you are doing things.
If you still need any help, please let us know.

Enrollment issue 2 months 3 days ago #5

• RossQ
Ok Thanks for your help,

Fabrik is similar to breezing forms but much more flexible and has more customisations.

I just created a registration form, which creates and assigns the new user as a student. which in turn Joomdle picks up and also creates an account on Moodle with the same information.

Kind regards