Welcome, Guest
How To / General

TOPIC: System Check Failed

System Check Failed 1 week 7 hours ago #1

• Anil
Suddenly today morning started to get calls from learners that the course is not accessible. Checked Joomdle system check found out
prntscr.com/lg5y6n
Joomla to Moodle HTTP connectivity Joomla cannot connect to Moodle
Moodle to Joomla HTTP connectivity Moodle cannot connect to Joomla
Joomdle Web Services Received empty response from Moodle

Checked the url in Joomdle, Moodle Admin->Users->Authentication->Manage Authentication->Joomdle auth plugin is enabled, Moodle Admin->Plugins->Enrolments->Manage enrol plugins->Joomdle auth plugin is enabled

Configuration -
Joomla - 3.8.12
Joomlde- 1.2.1
Moodle - 3.1.9

joomla site-https://meraskill.com/
Moodle Site- class.meraskill.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

System Check Failed 1 week 5 hours ago #2

• Antonio Durán
Hi.

It seems like maybe the server is not able to connect to itself, for some reason....well, not really, I tried to connect to it from here and I can't either, using a simple script with file_get_contents, no idea why.
Are you using file_get_contents or cURL? If using file_get_contents, you could try using cURL to see if that helps.

System Check Failed 1 week 5 hours ago #3

• Anil
I am using file_get_contents. I have requested the hosting provider to update me if they have changed anything at the server side. They did something and now it is working fine.

System Check Failed 1 week 4 hours ago #4

• Antonio Durán
Great to know it is working. It would be good for you what they change, though, in case it happens again in the future and you need to get hosting support to look into it.