× Joomdle 1.0 Installation

Error Can not find data record in database table external_fu

5 months 3 weeks ago 5 months 3 weeks ago by thefluffyshrimp.
thefluffyshrimp
More
Topic Author
Error Can not find data record in database table external_fu #1
Hello Antonio:

I am receiving the same error under System Check > Joomdle Web Services: "An unexpected error happened: 23604497: Can not find data record in database table external_functions. | ERRORCODE: invalidrecord"

My server is running off PHP version 7.2.13, and I am using Joomla 3.9.3 (Stable) and Moodle 3.6.2 (Stable) with Joomdle 1.2.3 and xmlrpc-epi v. 0.51.

I did what you suggested earlier in the thread and changed every instance I found of "utf8" in the content.php file (/administrator/components/com_joomdle/helpers/content.php) to "utf-8," but I only found 2 such instances, not 5. And it didn't seem to work. Then I changed all 8 instances of "utf-8" in that file to "iso-8859-1," but still nothing.

Might you be able to help me figure out what might be up?

Thank you so very much!
Best Regards,
Krisha
Attachments:
5 months 3 weeks ago
Antonio Durán
More
Error Can not find data record in database table external_fu #2
Hi.

I moved your post to a new topic, as it is probably not related.

If this is a new installation, please check this:
www.joomdle.com/forum/installation/12475...d-purge-current-user k
5 months 2 weeks ago 5 months 2 weeks ago by thefluffyshrimp.
thefluffyshrimp
More
Topic Author
Error Can not find data record in database table external_fu #3
Hello!

I followed the instructions as outlined here: http://www.joomdle.com/forum/installation/12450-health-check-fail-with-database-error k

(I went to /user/lib.php and replaced the following...

// Purge the associated caches for the current user only.
$presignupcache = \cache::make('core', 'presignup');
$presignupcache->purge_current_user();

...with the following lines...

// Purge the associated caches for the current user only.
$presignupcache = \cache::make('core', 'presignup');

if (get_class($presignupcache) !== 'cache_disabled') {
$presignupcache->purge_current_user();
}

...but I keep getting an error message under System Check > Joomdle Web Services. Although this time the error message seems to have updated a bit with more information:

An unexpected error happened: 23604497: Can not find data record in database table external_functions. | DEBUG INFO: SELECT * FROM {external_functions} WHERE name = ? [array ( 0 => 'joomdle_system_check', )] | ERRORCODE: invalidrecord

My server is running off PHP version 7.2.13, and I am using Joomla 3.9.3 (Stable) and Moodle 3.6.2 (Stable) with Joomdle 1.2.3 and xmlrpc-epi v. 0.51. And yes, this is a new installation of Moodle and Joomdle (although not a new installation of Joomla, though it has been updated recently).

Any thoughts on what might be going on?

Thank you so very much for your help!
Best Regards,
Krisha
5 months 2 weeks ago
Antonio Durán
More
Error Can not find data record in database table external_fu #4
Hi.

You need to uninstall Joomdle from Moodle. Then do the code change in Moodle. Then install Joomdle again.
Cron Job Starts