Welcome, Guest
R0.25 No Longer Supported

TOPIC: Re:Problem identifying Valid Trusted Host - XMLRPC

Re:Problem identifying Valid Trusted Host - XMLRPC 7 years 9 months ago #1

• Craig Hunt
I am going through the same issue. I used the local host and got the error (7021), then switched to 0.0.0.0/0, and then got the (7015). So, I took your advice, I went into the "NOTIFCATIONS" section of my moodle site, and then saw some errors, and it ultimately said that I need to upgrade my auth_joomdle plugin. The plugin I used was the one I got in the Joomdle 4.0 package install package. All loaded in the backend of my moodle site. I adjusted all the settings according to your instructions, and everything looked great, until I tried to connect. I get the same error:XML-RPC Error (7015): Unable to locate function, or function prohibited for RPC.

Needless to say, can you help me discern the NOTIFICATIONS ERRORS? I have attached a .txt file with them. Any help would be soooooooooo appreciated! Thanks.

craig m. hunt
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Problem identifying Valid Trusted Host - XMLRPC 7 years 9 months ago #2

• Chris
Sorry I am confused. You are posting in R0.25 forum and using R0.4 package? If so this will not work.

If you have installed R0.25 pls ensure you use the R0.25 code in Moodle.

Delete the Joomdle R0.4 code in Moodle. Visit the notifications page. Then install the correct Joomdle for Moodle and visit notifications page again. Ensure you have configured the correct URL in both Joomdle and Moodle. Then visit your Joomdle Health Check.
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Chris.

Re:Problem identifying Valid Trusted Host - XMLRPC 7 years 9 months ago #3

• Chris
Oh I see another post in the R0.4 forum ??

Can I assume that this post is not required and you are using R0.4. If so I shall delete this post.
Cron Job Starts