virtuemart 2.0.2 with Joomdle 0.81

11 years 10 months ago 11 years 10 months ago by Daniel Jorge.
Daniel Jorge
More
Topic Author
virtuemart 2.0.2 with Joomdle 0.81 #1
I have installed virtuemart 2.0.2 with Joomdle 0.81 in Joomla 2.5 and Moodle 2.2.3.

I created a course in Moodle and i can see it in Joomdle Component.

In Joomdle Component in Shop option i activated the moodle course to sell in shop.

I have installed and activated plg_system_joomdlevm2.

I created the category and set it's id to Joomdle Course Configuration, but the moodle course don't appear in VirtueMart product list.

I added 2 pdf files of Joomdle Configuration and product list.

What is missing?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
virtuemart 2.0.2 with Joomdle 0.81 #2
did you set everything up before publishing the course in the shop?
Try reloading the course in joomdle backend->shop

11 years 10 months ago
Daniel Jorge
More
Topic Author
virtuemart 2.0.2 with Joomdle 0.81 #3
I think i've done everything that is in this ( www.joomdle.com/wiki/VirtueMart2 k) tutorial.
Enroll joomle is activated in moodle, but in this moodle version the enroll configuration appears in Plugins and i put it in first place of the list. There is no radio buttons to set to default.
I've installed and activated joomdlevm2 plugin in Joomla.

The configuration is ok, like you can see in pdf file, and i created a Category Products in Virtuemart and added the id number to Joodmle Configuration,

I've reload moodle. The course i created in moodle appears in Joomdle Shop. It is published.

But not appear in Virtuemart products list.

11 years 10 months ago
Daniel Jorge
More
Topic Author
virtuemart 2.0.2 with Joomdle 0.81 #4
In Virtuemart in statistics, i have 1 Shopper and 2 active Produts, but they don't appear in Product List.

11 years 10 months ago
Daniel Jorge
More
Topic Author
virtuemart 2.0.2 with Joomdle 0.81 #5
I have 2 moodle courses created. On i created just after installed moodle (before joomla, joomdle, virtuemart) and other a few minutes ago (after all being installed and configured).

All of them appear in Joodmdle Shop.

I the MySql Database, in virtuemart_products, the products are all there.

But in virtuemart_products_en_gb table just the first course was there but the virtuemart_product_id field was empty. I inserted manually the id, and after that it appear in products list.

But the other course (last added), that appears in Joomdle Shop, in virtuemart_products table, don't appear in virtuemart_products_en_gb table, and don't appear in products list. I already selected both courses in Joomdle Shop and hit Reload From Moodle Button, but nothing happens in this table.

Besides that, the association between the product and protuct category is none, because in my case, i created 2 categories, and in virtuemart_product_categories table, there is no category.

What could be the problem here?

11 years 10 months ago
Daniel Jorge
More
Topic Author
virtuemart 2.0.2 with Joomdle 0.81 #6
Problem solved.

The problem was moodle version.

This Version of Joomdle works with Moodle 2.0, and i was using Moodle 2.2.3.

After reinstall everything, following step by step, it worked.

11 years 10 months ago
Bob Hollis
More
virtuemart 2.0.2 with Joomdle 0.81 #7
I am having the exact same problem. Joomla 2.5.4, VM 2.0.2, Joomdle .81, Moodle 1.9.13. Everything seems to be configured as per wiki instructions. Virtuemart statistics show 1 category and 15 products, but none of the products show in Virtuemart product listings.

11 years 10 months ago
Daniel Jorge
More
Topic Author
virtuemart 2.0.2 with Joomdle 0.81 #8
In my problem, i could only solve it following the tutorial line by line. First i was using the latest moodle version, and it didn't work. Just when i Installed Moodle 2.0, the problem was solved. Just by that.

10 years 3 weeks ago
triveni
virtuemart 2.0.2 with Joomdle 0.81 #9
Hello
please can anybody provide me the step by step process to configure virtuemart2 with joomdle.
i have installed virtuemart but i dint find virtuemart option in joomdle shop integration.