Welcome, Guest
Shop / e-Commerce Integration

TOPIC: Students are not being enrolled after purchase in HikaShop

Students are not being enrolled after purchase in HikaShop 1 week 4 hours ago #1

• Eric vanBok
Joomla: 3.8.10
Joomdle: 1.2
Moodle: 3.3.1
HikaShop: 3.4.0

I am having an odd issue after some upgrades to Joomla and Joomdle.

A System Check in Joomdle shows no issues or errors.
All the Moodle courses are showing up in the Joomdle Shop section, and they are properly populated in HikaShop.
The purchase process in HiukaShop works properly, and the orders are complete.
I have all of the needed HikaShop/Joomdle plugins installed and published.

However, the student is not enrolled in the course after the purchase. This suddenly started happening after the upgrades. It was working perfectly before the upgrades.

I am confused given that the System Check doesn't show any issues at all.

Does anyone have any thoughts about what is happening or what I can look at next in debugging this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Students are not being enrolled after purchase in HikaShop 1 week 4 hours ago #2

• Eric vanBok
I found the problem.

After the upgrade of Joomdle, one of the settings in the Joomdle configuration, on the Shop tab, changed. The Courses Category was blank. I needed to reset that setting to the proper category in HikaShop and the enrollments started working again.

Not sure how this happened, but all I did was upgrade Joomla and Joomdle. Nothing else.

At least it is working now.

Students are not being enrolled after purchase in HikaShop 6 days 9 hours ago #3

• Antonio Durán
Hi.

Godd to know that you solved the issue. I am not sure what might have caused the category change...
Cron Job Starts