Welcome, Guest
Social Extensions Integration

TOPIC: CB Subs

CB Subs 1 year 11 months ago #1

• beth
Will there be an update to the cbsubs plugin so it will work with the latest version of cbsubs?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CB Subs 1 year 11 months ago #2

• beth
Ok, I do have it working now and get error message in cbsubs saying that it is for previous version, I had to also redo the mapping for community builder profile. Will test again to see if it works better, for some reason the moodle user was not created fully as in the email address was not there and user was redirected to edit profile in moodle. I fixed the data mapping and then sync the user and they were able to get in to the course. I am using the joomla 3.65, cb 2.1, cbsubs 4.1.0+build.2016.11.16.23.56.48.1a7e1aade. and joomdle 1.08 and moodle is still 2.7.x and will be upgrading that in near future to 3.2

I had not run into any problems until now with the cb and cbsubs plugins and they are wonderful. I do get warning in cb and cbsubs that joomdle is for previous version of cb but it had still worked.

The image of the user (avtaar) does not sync to moodle

CB Subs 1 year 11 months ago #3

• beth
it does work even though cbsubs says it is for earller version of cbsubs, once I remapped the data for the cb profiles it is now syncing properly and the avatar image is also syncing. CB change some of their fields in version 2.1 and fixed that problem in one of their nightly builds. would the Joomdleprofile - Joomdle Community Builder profile ver 1.0 work ok or should that be updated to version 1.03?

CB Subs 1 year 11 months ago #4

• Antonio Durán
Thanks for the info on CBSubs: I will test it soon and see if a new version is needed.

As for Joomdle - CB profile: you can upgrade to 1.0.3, as it add some bugfixes:
www.joomdle.com/component/content/article?id=119