Welcome, Guest
Social Extensions Integration

TOPIC: cb plugins error message

cb plugins error message 6 months 4 weeks ago #1

• cybersalt
I just had error reporting turned on to solve a WSOD problem on my site when I came across a different couple of errors that have been happening in the background of the site but not showing due to error reporting being off.
I know they aren't a big deal for function, but thought I'd paste them here FYI.

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; joomdlehookscb has a deprecated constructor in /home/.../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_joomdlehookscommuntybuilder/joomdlehookscb.php on line 25

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getcbmycoursesTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/.../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbjoomdlemycourses/cbmycourses.php on line 19

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getcbmycertificatesTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/.../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbjoomdlemycertificates/cbmycertificates.php on line 19

Tim
Last Edit: 6 months 4 weeks ago by cybersalt.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

cb plugins error message 6 months 4 weeks ago #2

• Antonio Durán
Hi Tim. Thanks for the info, I will check the plugins and fix the warnings for future releases.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Cron Job Starts