Displaying Moodle Content in Joomla
Whether it be for announcements, sales of online learning courses, course details, teacher's profiles or the latest class events, Joomdle enables you to display Moodle's content inside Joomla creating a seemless user interface for your students and giving your organisation a consistent brand keeping your customers coming back for more learning.
That's right, the world's leading Learning Management System (LMS) / Course Management System is accessible from inside Joomla, leveraging Joomla's world famous and easy to use templating and extension management framework. No more propietory and expensive Learning Management System, no more compromises on which features to provide your students. No more disperate online learning and customer portal environments.
The benefits are obvious:
- reduced training requirements,
- a simplified or minimalised Moodle interface,
- integration of Joomla Extensions with Moodle content,
- deployment of a complete school campus based entirely on open source solutions ie reduced costs,
- the power of Joomla templates for your students interface,
- leveraging Joomla's modules and views to present Moodle content,
- the list goes on and on ...
In general Moodle content can be displayed, through Joomla, in the following ways:
- Leveraging Joomla's component views to display Moodle content;
- Personalising your user's / student's experience;
- Managing course enrolments and subscriptions;
- Providing student and/or teacher ABC directories;
- Selling one or more Moodle courses through Joomla's many cart choices;
- Centralising purchasing and administrating of Moodle courses for corporations or parents; and
- Searching Moodle course information from within Joomla.