× Feature Requests

Please do NOT use this section of the forum to request help if Joomdle does not work for you in some particular way. Your post will be deleted.

comment on course

5 months 1 week ago 5 months 1 week ago by saman سامان.
saman سامان
More
Topic Author
comment on course #1
hi
is there anyway to integrate between komento or Jcomment and joomdle course?
need to comment on course.
if there is not way yet, can you suggest me how to do it?for example are you suggest to create plugin or need to create component for that?
can you create something such as joomla event plugin? for example i can load any rating, voting or... OnAfterdisplay course title or onaftercourse or others. like joomla content plugin.
5 months 5 days ago
Antonio Durán
More
comment on course #2
Hi. Thanks for the suggestion.

I've never tried Jcomment or Komento, so I cannot give you any pointers.
I will try to take a look when I have some time, and let you know what I find.
5 months 5 days ago
saman سامان
More
Topic Author
comment on course #3
if you see Joomla Content Plugin system, for example like this :
docs.joomla.org/Plugin/Events/Content#onContentAfterDisplay k
with the above link, i can add anything that i need to after/before joomla article.
if you add some joomdle event like we can call Rating system or Comenting system or anything after joomdle course information.
4 months 2 weeks ago
saman سامان
More
Topic Author
comment on course #4
hi Antonio
please use better kunena template , as you see i use weblink in my previous post but you can not detect that with various color. please delete this post after you read it. thank you
3 months 3 days ago 3 months 3 days ago by saman سامان.
saman سامان
More
Topic Author
comment on course #5
i replicate comment system in the end of course info page. any other user can do this
1-istall jcomment
2- at the end of : component>com joomdle>views>detail>default.p h p
add this code:

attached picture because this forum prevent copy and send this code maybe for security
3-if you use php 7+ maybe you have a problem with send comment because jcomment not compatible with php 7+ and you need modify one php file in the Jcomment because count function in the php7+ have some changes...i forget name of that file something such as tpl_comment.php or maybe not...you can use debug tools
Attachments:
3 months 2 days ago
Antonio Durán
More
comment on course #6
Thanks for the info. We'll see if we can add an event like you propose in the future....
Cron Job Starts