× Feature Requests

Please do NOT use this section of the forum to request help if Joomdle does not work for you in some particular way. Your post will be deleted.

why not integrate between joomla student course user group and course enrollment

4 weeks 17 hours ago
saman سامان
More
Topic Author
why not integrate between joomla student course user group and course enrollment #1
hi
iwant to know why not integrate between joomla student course user group and course enrollment?
for example if i move some user to joomla student usergroup A then automatically enroll to courseA.
is there cause of any unpredictable problem?
3 weeks 6 days ago
Antonio Durán
More
why not integrate between joomla student course user group and course enrollment #2
I think you can already do that with course groups plugin:
www.joomdle.com/download/category/7-components-additional k

Please check and let us know.
2 weeks 6 days ago 2 weeks 6 days ago by saman سامان.
saman سامان
More
Topic Author
why not integrate between joomla student course user group and course enrollment #3
excuse me for lat reply
yes it can do that but my question is another thing.
i want to know why not integrate between joomla student course user group and course enrollment user BY DEFAULT?
i understand there is a component do that. but i want write plugin for sync user according his/her joomla usergroups.is it make any problem for my website? is there any logical problem?
i want do this because it is more better for UX of user management to enrollment in which course. is it make any bug in UX?
i need your any idea for this...
2 weeks 6 days ago
Antonio Durán
More
why not integrate between joomla student course user group and course enrollment #4
I am sorry but I don't understand what you mean.
2 weeks 6 days ago
saman سامان
More
Topic Author
why not integrate between joomla student course user group and course enrollment #5
i want implement when user registered to joomla user group A (student) then that user enrol to course A without need to use additional course group component. i want this by default.why you not implement this? is it can cause of any future problem?
2 weeks 2 days ago
Antonio Durán
More
why not integrate between joomla student course user group and course enrollment #6
Joomdle is a modular system. We want less things in core, not more. So, everything that can be done in a separate component/plugin is better done that way.