× R0.25 No Longer Supported

Virtuemart and Paypal issue

13 years 6 months ago
Munish Sethi
More
Topic Author
Virtuemart and Paypal issue #1
Hi Antonio.. i m back to ask help from you.

I have properly implemented joomdle and i can see various courses available in Joomdle Courses module on my joomla website.

I purchase a product(a course intergarted with virtuemart and moodle), and then i successfully pay it from paypal(my notify file is joomdle's paypal_notify.php) and then i get a confirmation message from my moodle application that i can start with the purchases course.

Now, if i look at my "My Courses" module in joomla, i dont see any course in that list.
Also, in my virtuemart that order payment status is still pending.

But, if i go to moodle i can see that i have enrolled into the purchase course successfully. So all in all summary is that, i get enrolled via notify file, but i dnt get the virtuemart status "Confirmed".

Kindly pls suggest what could be rong.
(pls note that my general notify.php(of virutmart) does work properly and markes the orders as confirmed).

my site is
www.satyainfopages.com/joomla k

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago
Chris
More
Virtuemart and Paypal issue #2
Hi there,

Normally when your orders stay as pending it means that the Paypal return path configuration does not match the url in VM. You can see many instances of this in the VM forum. But the strange thing is that you are getting the users enrolled.

Antonio is away until Tuesday. In the mean time, can you confirm the paths are all correct. And if you like, you can PM your id and pw I can have a quick look for something obvious.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.