× Shop / e-Commerce Integration

Mijoshop do not enroll student to moodle using reward or paypal

2 months 5 days ago
npiiadmin
More
Topic Author
Mijoshop do not enroll student to moodle using reward or paypal #1
I install and configure Mijoshop into joomdle. Follow all the steps. A category was created for moodle courses. All courses remain within that category. Joomdle in configured with mijoshop and category in the shop tap. System Check option shows a perfect connection in any single item.

The only problem im having is that nobody can enroll to a course no matter using reward o paypal. I

I noticed that the url of the course browsing in mijoshop is ....../jm2/index.php/es/logout-2/mijoshop2/product/104-combatir-la-corrupcion
and in moodle same course has the following url ......../moodle34/course/view.php?id=45

I want you to know that before mijoshop, we sell the courses using only joomdle and moodle and payment with paypal work great. We bought mijoshop to use reward points.

Thanks
2 months 4 days ago
Antonio Durán
More
Mijoshop do not enroll student to moodle using reward or paypal #2
Hi.

Can you check in Mijoshop backend that the order is set to Complete after payment?

Also, you can try setting the order to Pending, and back to Complete in backend, and check if that triggers the enrolment.
2 months 4 days ago
npiiadmin
More
Topic Author
Mijoshop do not enroll student to moodle using reward or paypal #3
Order status was set to complete.

Follow your recommendation to set status to pending and back again to complete. Not working.
2 months 4 days ago
Antonio Durán
More
Mijoshop do not enroll student to moodle using reward or paypal #4
Ok, then something else must be going on...

Per what you say, everything is set up correctly, so I think best way would be for me to tale a look at your site, if that's possible.
You can send access info to antonio at joomdle email address.
2 months 2 hours ago
npiiadmin
More
Topic Author
Mijoshop do not enroll student to moodle using reward or paypal #5
sorry for respond today. I was on a job training.

how can i send you credentials privately?
1 month 4 weeks ago
Antonio Durán
More
Mijoshop do not enroll student to moodle using reward or paypal #6
You can send them to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.