Eshop Integration

5 days 8 hours ago
rrs
More
Topic Author
Eshop Integration #1
A couple of issues with the Eshop integration:

Joomdlehooks User Plugin enabled (x) You must enable Joomdlehooks User Plugin
but I re-enable this plugin, the checkout is messed up for a new registration. User enters their information, Continue button brings up an Error popup with no other explanation, and they click OK, then continue they must re-enter all of their billing info before continuing.

Mapping the Province/State to a moodle filed only maps the IP of the zone, not the name of the Province/State.
country_id maps fine, zone_id only maps the ID.

Running current Joomdle and plugins, Eshop Version 3.3.0

Thanks.
Attachments:
5 days 5 hours ago
Antonio Durán
More
Eshop Integration #2
Hi.

Thank you for the bug report.

I have modified the profile plugin to map zone name instead of ID. I will send it now to your email. Please test and let me know.

As for the problems with the joomdlehooks plugin: have you tried setting redirect-less SSO in Joomdle config in Joomla? That usually prevents this kind of problems. For this you need to have Joomla and Moodle on the same domain, and cURL enabled.

I tested locally, and had problems when trying to log in when checking out. After setting redirect-less SSO, it worked fine. I am running Eshop 3.2.3 though, so I am not sure if there is any changes in this area in later versions.
5 days 5 hours ago
rrs
More
Topic Author
Eshop Integration #3
Thanks Antonio.
I'll put install the plugin and try that setting this evening. I'll let you know how I make out.
Thanks for your quick response!
Cron Job Starts