Joomdle provides user synchronization between Joomla and Moodle.
The functions offered are:
- When users are created in Joomla or Moodle, they are automatically created in the other platform
- For Joomla to Moodle sync, you need to enable "Auto create Moodle users" im Joomdle configuration in Joomla
- For Moodle to Joomla sync, you need to enable "Sync users to Joomla" in Joomdle configuration in Moodle AND the Moodle user needs to have his auth method set to "Joomdle"
- When users are deleted in Joomla or Moodle, they are automatically deleted in the other platform
- Moodle profile editing blocking
- When the user updates his profile in Joomla or Moodle, profile is updated on the other platform too
- Batch import users in Moodle and have them created in Joomla
- Tools for Migrating existing Moodle-Joomla installations