× Feature Requests

Please do NOT use this section of the forum to request help if Joomdle does not work for you in some particular way. Your post will be deleted.

[Closed] Third party extension

4 years 1 month ago 3 years 6 months ago by Antonio Durán.
Edward
More
Topic Author
[Closed] Third party extension #1
Hello,

Can you help us integrate Membership Pro with Joomdle? We want to use the subscription function with Joomdle. When a user subscribes a plan through Membership Pro, he can enroll into the course at the same time; when he expires, he would be removed from the course. How much does it cost to integrate these two components? Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago 4 years 1 month ago by Antonio Durán.
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Third party extension #2
Hi Edward.

I've worked on this plugin before, but I am not sure why I did not release the plugin.... maybe I just forgot about it while I was waiting for some feedback.
Anyway, I have the plugin and have sent it to you by email now. Please test it and let me know how it works. Once you confirm it is working fine,I will release it. If you find any issues, let me know and I will check it.

Edward
More
Topic Author
[Closed] Third party extension #3
Excellent, Antonio!

Thank you so much for your generosity. You are so kind!

I haven't received your email with this plugin for Membership, and I am looking forward to receiving and testing it. And then, I will get back to you with the test results/screen shots. Please send the plugin to my email:

I truly appreciate your continued support - one of the most helpful vendors in my educational online business.

Many thanks again.

4 years 1 month ago
Edward
More
Topic Author
[Closed] Third party extension #4
Thank you, Antonio! Got your email. Working on that and will get back to you the result. You are the best! Thanks again,

4 years 1 month ago 4 years 1 month ago by Edward.
Edward
More
Topic Author
[Closed] Third party extension #5
Hi Antonio

I can enroll into the course through Membership Pro, but I met a problem and I wrote in the document with screenshots.

Thanks
Attachments:

4 years 1 month ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Third party extension #6
Hi.

Thanks for the info.
The problem you describe does not seem related to Membership pro, as it is a SSO problem. Does SSO wotk in general? ie: if you log in with a user in Joomla and then open Moodle in a new window, is the user logged?
If that works fine, maybe what it did not work is login after register in Membership pro? Did you register a new user when testing plan purchase? Please let me know the steps you did so I can try to replicate. You can also send by email latest membership pro package so I can use same as you.

4 years 1 month ago 4 years 1 month ago by Edward.
Edward
More
Topic Author
[Closed] Third party extension #7
Hi Antonio

I can log in with a user in Joomla and the user logged when I open Moodle in a new window. I tested with several new accounts during the plan purchase, but I got the same result. It seems like a SSO problem. I attached the steps for reference and send you the package by email.

Thanks again.
Attachments:

Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Third party extension #8
Thanks for the nice explanation.
I could replicate the problem locally. It happens when you enable auto-login in Membership pro.
I checked its code, and problem is that it is not firing any events or calling the Joomla login API when it logs the user in. So, Joomdle cannot react to this.
As you are a Membership pro customer, I would ask if they can add this funcionality,

You can also disable auto-login and make users login after subscription is complete.

A last option would be to try to listen to membership pro events and call the SSO process from there. This would require that you use redirect-less SSO and would need custom development, as I am not interested in adding it to the package (because I think the solution is to add the required changed to Membership pro).

4 years 1 month ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Third party extension #9
Also, you can select several courses by using the control key.

4 years 1 month ago
Edward
More
Topic Author
[Closed] Third party extension #10
Thanks, Antonio!