× Experiences & Stories

Please do NOT use this section of the forum to request help if Joomdle does not work for you in some particular way. Your post will be deleted.

I loved Joomdle. I would like that some company..

9 years 7 months ago
manuel
More
Topic Author
I loved Joomdle. I would like that some company.. #1
Hello people,

I have been installed Joomdle in my webpage. I usually work with joomla templates like rockettheme, shape5, etc. Buy I couldn´t find any templates in joomla and moodle integrated. It would be very interesting to have a template to fix a wrapper in moodle with an appearance very similar to your web.

Do you Know if any company creates this kind of templates?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago
Chris
More
I loved Joomdle. I would like that some company.. #2
Hi there. Unfortunately, not at this time. I have spoken with a number of companies about building templates that work on both side but to date none of them have this in their short term plans. There is a couple of companies that makes moodle templates that look like Joomla templates but the choice is still very limited.

Here are a few but watch the version numbers normally they are out of date!
www.99template.com/jtemplate/joomla_004.htm k
themegurus.com/free_themes.php k

Newschoollearning.com makes a free version of rocketthemes afterburning for moodle
newschoollearning.com/theme/ k
If you like that theme it is on both.

For me, thus far, I find the easiest way to choose a joomla template I like, choose a similar simple moodle theme with plain buttons etc, remove the masthead and then alter the moolde colour to match. If I feel enthusiastic change the moodle buttons to match.

9 years 7 months ago
manuel
More
Topic Author
I loved Joomdle. I would like that some company.. #3
Yes, I agree with you.I did it in mi web page, I have inserted a wrapper with mi moodle page but I didn´t remove the masthead. What´s the best option to do that?. Remove de head.html or some programation in the code inside moodle?