× Feature Requests

Please do NOT use this section of the forum to request help if Joomdle does not work for you in some particular way. Your post will be deleted.

[Closed] Joomdle modules with custom design

12 years 1 month ago 8 years 11 months ago by Antonio Durán.
Renee
More
Topic Author
[Closed] Joomdle modules with custom design #1
Hello all
Two questions

1. I am wondering if the design and format of the moodle content displayed in Joomla
is customizable and if so to what extent

2, What amount integration with community builder?

Thanks

Renee
The topic has been locked.
12 years 1 month ago
Chris
More
[Closed] Joomdle modules with custom design #2
For question 1. Let me put it back to you - what would you like to customise? Can you share any examples of what you would like to see and how you would like it to work.

2. At the moment there is no community builder integration with except of a login hack to use the CB login. It's in this forum somewhere, perhaps I will create a new section called Tips / Tricks. Again, what would you like to see for integration? I think the user profile as a start. Personally, I switched over to Jomsocial some time back as I felt it was more community oriented than CB and so I have not followed CB for more than 1 year now. We have done a little bit of Jomsocial profile integration that would not be difficult to mimic in CB. Let me know what your thoughts are and I have moved this to Feature Request rather than support.

Thanks
The topic has been locked.