× Feature Requests

Please do NOT use this section of the forum to request help if Joomdle does not work for you in some particular way. Your post will be deleted.

[Closed] Request for additional Joomdle API method

5 years 9 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Request for additional Joomdle API method #11
Hi Simon.

Thank you very much for sending your plugin. I have taken a look at documentation and code, and it looks great.
I am sure it can help other Joomdle users with similar needs. I will keep it in my head, in case anyone asks for somehing like this.

Thanks again,
Antonio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago
Civica Digital
More
Topic Author
[Closed] Request for additional Joomdle API method #12
Hi again.

One last thing for this topic: I have now posted the plugin on Github. You can find it here: github.com/SFWLtd/plg_user_teamroles k

I considered submitting it to the JED as well, but I haven't bothered with that for the time being. I might do it later, but for now I just wanted to give you the github so you can share it if you need to. It also means that you (or other Joomdle users) could submit pull requests or fork it if you wanted to.

You are also very welcome to post it on your own downloads page if you wish. I guess people are more likely to find it there than buried here in the forums, but that's up to you if you want to do that.

Thanks again for creating Joomdle and for all the help you've given me while creating the site. The support has been awesome, which is why I'm taking the time to contribute my code back to you. My site is now up and running now and things are going smoothly, so I don't expect to be needing to ask too many more questions here. But I have enjoyed working with Joomdle and the end results are well worth it. I'll definitely use it again if I need to create another similar project.

5 years 9 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Request for additional Joomdle API method #13
Thank you very much for your kind words, and for taking the time to contribute back your code.

As you sguggest, I have put it in our downloads page, so it's easier for people to find and use it. You can see it here:
www.joomdle.com/download/category/33-users-contributed k

Please reach us if you think we can help you with anything in the future.

5 years 2 months ago
Civica Digital
More
Topic Author
[Closed] Request for additional Joomdle API method #14
Hi Antonio.

I just wanted to post here to make you aware of an updated version of the TeamRoles plugin. The new version is 1.1.0 and is available from the Github repo I linked previously. The update fixes a bug with syncing newly created users. You may want to update the listing for the plugin on your Downloads page.

All the best!

5 years 2 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Request for additional Joomdle API method #15
Hi Simon.

Thank you very much for letting us know. I have updated the downloads area now. I see that package has 1.2.0 version, so that's what I set in the package details.

Best,
Antonio