× Feature Requests

Please do NOT use this section of the forum to request help if Joomdle does not work for you in some particular way. Your post will be deleted.

[Closed] Profile types questions

5 years 6 months ago 3 years 2 months ago by Antonio Durán.
eudatech
More
Topic Author
[Closed] Profile types questions #1
Hello, I successfully installed and linked joomla and moodle with Joomlde, but now I'm facing some problems with the profile type integretion. I need to create 3 different types of profiles (ex. technician, Secretary and owner), which must be children of a parent category. To achieve this we created the parent role in moodle and assigned it to joomdle (the children creation works fine, we just need to add a field that specify the profile type). We also have installed both jomsocial and jomsocial profile types, however we have trouble undestanding how to integrate this three way option in the child creation form (Children registration).
If not possible, any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks,
I hope this is not the wrong category, if so, feel free to move my topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Profile types questions #2
Hi.

Profile type integration plugins and support are only available to active subscribers.

However, if what you say is that you need to specify profile type when creating children accounts, that's not possible at the moment, as children registration form only asks for basic details.

I am sorry, but I cannot think of any suggestion right now.
What I will do is move this topic to Feature Requests, so we can try to add this in a future release.

5 years 6 months ago
eudatech
More
Topic Author
[Closed] Profile types questions #3
Thanks for the reply,

I can afford a subscription to get the access, if i can achieve my scenario!

Maybe we can leave for now the child - parent relationship... in favor of the sub-profile...

maybe i will try some "other-way"

thanks a lot

3 years 2 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Profile types questions #4
Added profile type selection for children in 0.92.