× Feature Requests

Please do NOT use this section of the forum to request help if Joomdle does not work for you in some particular way. Your post will be deleted.

[Closed] Exclude specific course or category from my courses

5 years 5 months ago 5 years 2 months ago by Antonio Durán.
Justin
More
Topic Author
[Closed] Exclude specific course or category from my courses #1
Hi

We have a lot of corporate clients who then register their employees with us.
They are needing to have a way to allow the employees to upload info such as previous certificates obtained from other institutions, we then need to provide them with a full report on the individual. I have an idea as to how to do this using the database activity in Moodle.

My Question is this:
I would need to create a course in Moodle where I add these database activities, the problem is since it technically is not a course I would prefer having this course or all courses listed in a specific category hidden from the "My Courses" page.

On the same type of topic is there some way to display only "My courses" for a specific category/sub-categories, so basically a way to display "My courses" but ether exclude a specific category and sub-categories or include a specific category and subcategories.

Is this Possible
If yes - How?
If No - How do we make it possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Exclude specific course or category from my courses #2
Hi Justin.

What you want is not possible right now, but I think other user requested something similar in the past, so I guess it would be nice to have. I will move this to Feature Requests, and take a look at it as soon as I can and get back to you.

5 years 5 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Exclude specific course or category from my courses #3
I sent you an email.

5 years 5 months ago
Justin
More
Topic Author
[Closed] Exclude specific course or category from my courses #4
Thank you.

I will take a look, as soon as I can.
I appreciate the effort.