× Feature Requests

Please do NOT use this section of the forum to request help if Joomdle does not work for you in some particular way. Your post will be deleted.

[Closed] JCohort - Re-sync cohort

3 years 4 months ago 3 years 3 months ago by Antonio Durán.
Justin
More
Topic Author
[Closed] JCohort - Re-sync cohort #1
Hi

I have another feature request regarding this plugin.
I assume the that the plugin triggers on profile update and then adds the individual to the cohort.

The problem I am having is I have lets say 80 people who have already been added to group X but there was no cohort linked to that specific group, I have now created a cohort but now because they are already in the group there is no trigger to add them to the cohort until they happen to update there details unless I manually update the details for each.

Would it be possible to add a Bulk action to the Jcohort page that allows you to tick a bunch of user groups and then "Re-sync" them so that it adds or removes the individuals from the relevant cohorts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] JCohort - Re-sync cohort #2
Hi Justin. Thanks for your input.

I think it is a good suggestion, so I went ahead and added the new funcionality. You can download latest component/plugin version to use it.
Please let us know if you need any changes or have any issues.

3 years 4 months ago
Justin
More
Topic Author
[Closed] JCohort - Re-sync cohort #3
Hi Antonio

I have installed the new version and it works perfectly thank you :woohoo: :cheer:

As always your service is amazing thank you

3 years 4 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] JCohort - Re-sync cohort #4
Great, thanks for the feedback.