× Feature Requests

Please do NOT use this section of the forum to request help if Joomdle does not work for you in some particular way. Your post will be deleted.

Breezing Commerce

2 years 1 week ago 9 months 5 days ago by Antonio Durán.
Adolfina Bory Palobo
More
Topic Author
Breezing Commerce #1
Breezing Forms is the #2 item on JED after Akeeba backup.
Crosstec, the authors also have a top class ecommerce component in Breezing Commerce (IBC)
I installed and examined Hikashop and J2Store and both seem flaky compared to BC.
The light version of BC is here if you wanted to take a look:

bit.ly/2SnaEzY k

I could pay the 75 dollars to buy JOOMDLE and a bit more for creating a BC plugin, if doing so was was "easy".

Best wishes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 1 week ago
Antonio Durán
More
Breezing Commerce #2
Hi.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know Breezing Commerce. I will take a look soon and get back to you.

2 years 6 days ago
Antonio Durán
More
Breezing Commerce #3
Hi.

I took a look at Breezing Commerce, but at first sight it does not seem like we can integrate. Or at least, I did not find the proper places to hook.

For Joomdle integration, first requirement is that shop component trigger an event when payment is complete. It's in that event where Joomdle plugins act, enroling users to courses.
For example: in Hikashop, we have this: onAfterOrderCreate and onAfterOrderUpdate

In Breezing Forms, I could not find any similar events being triggered.

If you are interested, you could ask Crosstec devs to see if they can provide any info about this.

2 years 6 days ago
Antonio Durán
More
Breezing Commerce #4
I forgot: maybe there is a workaorund that works now, although it would be more work to manage.
It would involve using Breezing Commerce "memberships", which are realliy Joomla groups to add the user on purchase.

You have a componet in Joomdle to map Joomla groups to courses. By mapping group and course, and setting group in product, you could get the user enroled to the course. That is, if system is triggering the right events on group add.

Of course, this is much more work to manage than if you have a proper shop integration, so I would not recommend it unless it is the only option.

2 years 6 days ago
Adolfina Bory Palobo
More
Topic Author
Breezing Commerce #5
I will ask them about the triggers.

1 year 11 months ago
Adolfina Bory Palobo
More
Topic Author
Breezing Commerce #6
Thank you for the advice, which I will take. :-)

Breezing Commerce "support" have not answered after almost a month, so I'll be going with Hikashop

9 months 6 days ago
jeffolivo
More
Breezing Commerce #7
Can I open this forum again. I already contacted the Breezing Commerce team and they are willing to collaborate about this. Just give me any contact information so that I can give it to the Breezing Commerce developers. Thank you very much.

9 months 5 days ago
Antonio Durán
More
Breezing Commerce #8
Hi.

You can tell them to contact me at development at joomdle email address.