× Feature Requests

Please do NOT use this section of the forum to request help if Joomdle does not work for you in some particular way. Your post will be deleted.

[Closed] Subscriptions - built-in to Joomdle

1 year 11 months ago 1 year 6 months ago by Antonio Durán.
Adolfina Bory Palobo
More
Topic Author
[Closed] Subscriptions - built-in to Joomdle #1
Hi,

I wonder if subscriptions could easily be built into Joomdle?

The shop plugins are obviously essential for selling, but I find the available subscription plugins overblown (for example duplicating payment gateways already in the shop) and expensive for what they are needed for - expiring an enrollment.

Assuming a shop plugin is in use, is there a simple way to build expiring an enrollment into Joomdle? A simple batch job to delete the enrollment on the basis of subscription date and duration.

Given a course listing:

Course A (SUB6)
Course A (SUB12)

The duration (6 and 12 months) is built into the title. All that is needed is the batch job to pick up the subscription date = purchase date.
Is their a sql query that can do this?

best wishes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 11 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Subscriptions - built-in to Joomdle #2
> I wonder if subscriptions could easily be built into Joomdle?

No. Joomdle integrates with 3rd party software, and we won't add anything like that to core.

If you don't want to use shop and subscriptions, maybe look for a shop component that lets you sell subscriptions like:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...iption-for-hikashop/ k

That said, we don't have an integration with Hikasubscription, so you may need additional software developed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.