× How To / General

Problem with Joomdle Configuration: Links Behaviour after recent update

1 week 2 days ago 1 week 2 days ago by jeffolivo.
jeffolivo
More
Topic Author
Problem with Joomdle Configuration: Links Behaviour after recent update #1
I would like to inquire regarding the recent update on Joomdle (Version 1.3.0). The configurations inside the Links Behaviour in Joomdle Configuration are not anymore functioning.

Example:
1). When I choose New Window, it will not open the moodle in the new window and same as the Same Window option.
2). When viewing in the mobile version of my website, the Moodle Wrap is not showing correctly in the mobile version.
3). It shows "Refused to Connect" when I turned off the Autoheight in Wrapper in the mobile version.

Most of the Desktop version has NO Problem except the New Window, Same Window option is not functioning.

My Joomla and Moodle are in the same domain.
All check System Check are GREEN.

Is there any problem with this new update? Thanks for clarification and response.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 2 days ago
Antonio Durán
More
Problem with Joomdle Configuration: Links Behaviour after recent update #2
Hi.

The new version does not make any changes in wrapper related code, so I don't know where your problems are coming from.

I tested locally, and links behaviour options are working as expected.

I also tested on mobile, and wrapper is showing correctly.

If you can't find the issues, you can write to development at joomdle email and we'll try to take a look to see if we can help.

1 week 1 day ago
jeffolivo
More
Topic Author
Problem with Joomdle Configuration: Links Behaviour after recent update #3
Thank you very much for your response Mr. Antonio. I already fixed the problem. I tried to other mobile device and it is showing the wrapping and I just tried to other browser (i.e. Firefox) on my phone and the wrapping is showing. I just restart my phone and it is now showing in Chrome App. I don't have anymore problem with Wrapping.

The only concern now is when I change the "Open Moodle links in" into NEW WINDOW. and I will try to click the link in my Menu -> "Moodle Wrapper" Link, it open in the same window as "Wrapped" and it did not open to NEW WINDOW. It is not the same way before that it open in the Moodle in the full version in a New Window.

Looking forward from hearing you soon. Thanks and best regards. Happy New Year.

6 days 5 hours ago
Antonio Durán
More
Problem with Joomdle Configuration: Links Behaviour after recent update #4
As I said, we did not do any changes on this on latest release, and I tested and it is working fine for me. Also, nobody else reported the issue, so it seems something specific to your installation.

> and I will try to click the link in my Menu -> "Moodle Wrapper" Link

Wrapper menu item always shows the wrapper, never a new window.

Link config is for my courses page, and other pages with links to courses.