Not enrroling after checkout with paypal

9 years 10 months ago 9 years 10 months ago by Yelitza Cintron.
Yelitza Cintron
More
Topic Author
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #1
Hi!!

Im in the final steps to finish my project... But Im having problems... I select a course, then through virtuemart as interface I checkout, it redirects me to Paypal in order to pay, i Pay, and it sends me an email to download something??? I will love to be redirected to the course is want to be enrolled! :(

Any suggestions... It will be a problem for all those who will be enrolled to the courses! Any Suggestions!! :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago
Chris
More
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #2
It's really hard to understand what is happening to your site. Can you provide further information. Eg.

- Please provide information about your moodle version, joomla version, joomdle version.
- Does paypal return with a successful order? I assume so because of the email.
- What happens to the registered user?
- What messages appear?

9 years 10 months ago 9 years 10 months ago by Yelitza Cintron.
Yelitza Cintron
More
Topic Author
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #3
Lol I was on a rush when I wrote this. Ok. The problem is as follows

- If I pay a course using VM checkout it redirects me to pay in Paypal. So far everything is ok. I made the payment correctly and its redirects me to Joomla telling me that an email was sent to me with further instructions.

I checked ny email and the instruction was a link to download something through VM and not enrolled me to the course. I have disabled the downlod feature in VM because I dont have nothing to give to students to download. And the paymebt was to enrolled not to downlod something. But just in case... I click on the download button I got from the link an ld it says theris an rror retreiving th file... of course! Cause I dont have nothing to downlod.. if I check the menu from Joomdle " my courses" it appears empty... like if I werent enrolled to any course even when I did checked out...

It doesnt sent me any email giving me the link to the course I was suppouse to be enrolled... if I go to the course I paid to enroll it shows me the button to pay for it like if I werent enrrolled. :( is like the system does not recognize I paid for the enrollment.

The joomla version is 1.5
Moodle 2.0

Vm and joomdle I will check at my office's computer tomorrow cause Im on my phone...

Any suggestions? Do you understand it now? :S if not please let me know!! I will love to finish this and not have to bother you! :(

9 years 10 months ago 9 years 10 months ago by Chris.
Chris
More
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #4
Aside from paying through VM does everything else work OK? Ie is course information from Moodle display correctly. If I enroll in a course without VM, does this work? Does SSO work?

As for the downloads, this is required due to a limitation with VM. Please refer to the Joomdle wiki here k for installation / configuration instructions for VM with Paypal and Joomdle. You can treat the download email as a simple Welcome message with course details and instructions. You could also use it as a receipt as many ppl can claim courses depending on their country / state.

9 years 10 months ago
Yelitza Cintron
More
Topic Author
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #5
Everything is fine... Is just I dont received any message with the course link... and if I try to access the course through the list of courses, It wont allow me to enter because it says Im not enrolled, and that I have to buy It in order to enter to it!... :(

I saw the configuration, maybe this is the issue:

In the Joomdle configuration in Joomla, the Data Source and Shop Integration, according to your Wiki, says it is suppouse to be "Tienda", ok. I had selected in Data Source: Community Builder and in Shot Integration: VirtueMart, and when I went to "tienda" tab in Joomdle, the courses was on green checkmarks...

Just to test that everything is ok, I put it exactly as it appears in the Wiki, as "Tienda" in both dropdown items... (Data Source and Shop...... ) Ok. Once I do this, I go to "Tienda" tab again, but this time all the courses appear now with a red cross... If I try to enable them, or add them to the Store in this case, it shows me the following message:

Warning: require_once(/home/hasiceco/public_html/administrator/components/com_tienda/defines.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hasiceco/public_html/administrator/components/com_joomdle/helpers/shop.php on line 258

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/hasiceco/public_html/administrator/components/com_tienda/defines.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hasiceco/public_html/administrator/components/com_joomdle/helpers/shop.php on line 258

Can be this the problem? Any Suggestions...???

My Joomdle Version is: 0.41
My Virtuemart vestion is: 1.16
Joomla Version: 1.5.22
Moodle Version: 2.0

What is SSO?

9 years 10 months ago
Chris
More
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #6
The Wiki is showing an example. Tienda is another e-commerce product like VM. You should be using VM for your shop integration.

Also, since you are having problems enrolling after payment, have you loaded up the joomdle enrolment plugin for moodle? Have you configured the courses to allow enrolment through Joomdle?

9 years 10 months ago
Yelitza Cintron
More
Topic Author
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #7
Ok. I will upgrade the version now.

But courses are setup in Moodle, and I enabled Joomdle as defautl payment method and went each course at a time and put the prices selecting only Joomdle and no other payment method for each course.

But nothing but that email with some details of downloading :(

9 years 10 months ago
Yelitza Cintron
More
Topic Author
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #8
how can I upgrade the Version without loosing the users and all the data allready in there?

9 years 10 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #9
data is not touched on uninstallation / re-installation.

9 years 10 months ago
Yelitza Cintron
More
Topic Author
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #10
Hola!

Sale este error en la comprobación del sistema: Están activados los errores E_DEPRECATED en tu configuración PHP

Lo demás está bien..> Voy a tratar de intentar suscribirme en algún curso para ver si se solucionó el problema, o debo esperar a solucionar ese error? También tengo que actualizar el Joomdle en Moodle? ó solo el componente en Joomla?