Not enrroling after checkout with paypal

9 years 10 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #11
Tambien debes actualizar el lado moodle.

Debes solucionar el tema del deprecated también, si estas usando R.54. Si no, actualiza.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago
Yelitza Cintron
More
Topic Author
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #12
Si acabo de actualizarlo.... y ahora sale ese error. Como se soluciona lo del Deprecated?

Eso tiene que ver con Moodle, Joomla o Joomdle?

Hice search sobre el mismo en Joomdle y no encontré nada. Con la anterior versión no salía ese error. Fue ahora al actualizarlo.

Y.

9 years 10 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #13

9 years 10 months ago 9 years 10 months ago by Yelitza Cintron.
Yelitza Cintron
More
Topic Author
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #14
Hi Antonio or Chris,

I turned off the E_Deprecated in my PHP.INI but still got a RED X in the E_Deprecated... This happened since I upgraded as your advice, to the latest version, 5.4... in the previous version I didnt had any error...

So, as a summary,

- I Still have the error in the system check, even when I deactivated the error in the PHP.INI
- Before the upgrade I wasn't able to enrol to a course after buying it thorug PAYPAL using the VM checkout, I only receive a message to download something that result as an error if I press the link and click onto download, and receive the VM Receipt, but not a message with the link to enrol to that course that was paid for, or if logged in I checke the Joomdle menu "My Courses" I cant see it neither, and can't neither enter the course, becuase if I try to enter, the only button available is the one to buy it... so, the system is not enrolling me..
- After the upgrade I can access the course without paying it in VirtueMart.. :S what a mess!!! Even when it have the value price! :(

Any SUGESTIONS!!!! :S

Yela

9 years 10 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #15
Access the course without paying: maybe you have self-enrolments allowed?

VM paypal checkout: did you change config in paypal payment module in VM according to Joomdle instructions?

9 years 10 months ago 9 years 10 months ago by Yelitza Cintron.
Yelitza Cintron
More
Topic Author
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #16
Nop. I double checked everything with your wiki. Everything is done by the book.

- I still have the E_Deprecated error in my Sistem Check. (I didn have it in the 4.2 version of Joomdle)
- I have always had disable the Self Registration method in Moodle.

About VM Paypal checkout change config, you mean the code line I have to change in the "Other information"? If is that, Yes I did...

9 years 10 months ago
Yelitza Cintron
More
Topic Author
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #17
A new thing, when I log in to enter to a course, I get this error: XML-RPC Error (0): Access control exception
:(

9 years 10 months ago
Yelitza Cintron
More
Topic Author
Not enrroling after checkout with paypal #18
Im loosing my mind here, I much I have to pay you so you can configure it for me!? Please send me the price to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ASAP!!!

I need to solve this plis!