[Solved]System Check : Joomdle Web Services = empty response

9 years 10 months ago 9 years 10 months ago by Chris.
xara
More
Topic Author
[Solved]System Check : Joomdle Web Services = empty response #1
Hello everyone,
I already browsed many many posts where people encountered the same issue, I couldn't solve my problem so I decided to post here...

I successfully configured/installed joomdle on my moodle server (1.9.8+), as well on my joomla (1.6.3). Both install runs on the same server.

I activated the networking(and step 1,2,3,4,5 of the wiki)...
The Joomdle configuration have the good moodle url I tried MANY combination (with/without http with/withou the end "/") : myserver.com/moodle/ k
I tried both cURL and file_get_contents (on the joomla side as well on the moodle Users>Auth>Joomdle>connection method )...

On the Moodle server, I added the IP adress as well as 127.0.0.1 to the Networking>XML-RPC hosts

those two system runs on the same server, what could be the problem !?

Thanks in advance :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Solved]System Check : Joomdle Web Services = empty response #2
Hi.

Current release does not support Joomla 1.6 <--> Moodle 1.9 integration, so I guess you installed moodle packages from j1.5 bundle and joomla ones from j1.6 bundle.

If you are interested in testing a release that includes this support, write me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., so I can send you a copy.

9 years 10 months ago
xara
More
Topic Author
[Solved]System Check : Joomdle Web Services = empty response #3
Exact ! I forgot to mention this. Yes, I end up trying this combination I guess...
I'll contact you, thank you for your answer Antonio.