[Solved] Joomdle/Tienda store front

12 years 8 months ago 12 years 8 months ago by Chris.
David Parker
More
Topic Author
[Solved] Joomdle/Tienda store front #1
Joomla 1.5
Moodle 2.0
Joomdle .53 system check= all green
Tienda

Hi Antonio, I've been struggling with setting up Joomdle/Tienda store front for a few weeks and can't seem to resolve the problem of displaying a courses under My Courses. The installation has no errors, but I must be missing something in setup or config either in Joomdle, Tienda or possibly Moodle that is preventing the courses from displaying.

Everything seems to behaving normally. I can purchase a course and I'm returned to the site, but the courses are not appearing under "my courses".

Is this an issue I should pursue with Tienda or Moodle?

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Solved] Joomdle/Tienda store front #2
I guess you installed the joomdle enrol plugin in moodle and that you have the joomdletienda plugin published in joomla.
Also that you published the course in Tienda using Joomdle backend.

Also check, in the order details, if order completed tasks were done (there is where the plugin acts to enrol the user)

Also, check that self enrolments are working fine before.

12 years 8 months ago 12 years 8 months ago by David Parker.
David Parker
More
Topic Author
[Solved] Joomdle/Tienda store front #3
Thanks Antonio, I didn't realize I needed the enrol_joomdle installed! Wow, I feel silly.

After install, I got an error: "XML-RPC Error (0): Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: PHP catchable fatal error". I followed the instructions in this post:

www.joomdle.com/en/forum/r05-support/536...d-xml-rpc-error#5364 k

I realized that the skew was missing but for different reason: The course I was trying to purchase didn't belong to "course category" as setup in Tienda. Also, I had the wrong category number in Joomdle. I added the category number from Tienda to Joomdle > Configuration > Shop Intergration > Category Number and fixed the error.

Now I have a new problem:

Under My Courses, when I click on a course, it starts to display, then it stops, and all the course information vanishes. The course doesn't persist on the screen after loading. I've tried with two different courses and the behavior is the same.

Thanks again for your help.

12 years 8 months ago
David Parker
More
Topic Author
[Solved] Joomdle/Tienda store front #4
Okay, got it! Turned "Autoheight in wrapper" = NO

Now it displays without problem.

Yea!

Thanks! David