× Social Extensions Integration

Issue with Moodle and PayPlans redirections and logins

1 week 5 days ago
Dimitri Korenev
More
Topic Author
Issue with Moodle and PayPlans redirections and logins #1
Have several issues.
(1) users having access to moodle can not login to Joomla after sertain period of time. Joomla accepts passwords and redirect to login screen again. Full cleaning of browser cash eliminates the problem (!!!).
(2) users having Joomla and Moodle accounts can not finalize PayPlans payment. After login in PayPlans process, they are being redirected to Plans Overview screen instead of continuing the payment process.

What is needed to mitigate the issues?

Best, Dimitri
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 5 days ago
Antonio Durán
More
Issue with Moodle and PayPlans redirections and logins #2
Hi Dimitri.

I have never seen reports of something like you describe in 1. Joomla and user sessions are independent, so I don't know what could cause what you describe.

As for 2: try enabling redirect-less SSO in Joomdle config in Joomla, to see if that helps.

1 week 5 days ago
Dimitri Korenev
More
Topic Author
Issue with Moodle and PayPlans redirections and logins #3
Thank you! I activated redirectless SSE and also PayPlans responded.

after further debug I found that this issue is coming from User hooks - Joomdle plugin.
As you set the hook event to on user after login, so when the user login from the checkout page, this plugin will trigger and redirection made from this joomdle plugin. For now, I've disabled this plugin and now the payment page is shown correctly.

They deactivated the Joomdle User Hooks Plugin. Do you see it as an issue? What could be the consequence?

Best,
Attachments:

1 week 5 days ago
Antonio Durán
More
Issue with Moodle and PayPlans redirections and logins #4
Joomdlehooks is needed for SSO. You need it enabled, by the option I told you changes its behaviour.