× Social Extensions Integration

Problem with CB Joomdle My courses 2.0

7 years 3 months ago
beth
More
Topic Author
Problem with CB Joomdle My courses 2.0 #1
on my test site, I re installed the cb plugins and I now get this error when a user tries logging in Fatal error: Class 'cbarticlesClass' not found in /home/xxxx/public_html/testsite/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbjoomdlemycourses/cbmycourses.php on line 41, without debugging and error reporting turned on i get a blank screen. I do get logged in and cannot access the user's profile, when i unpublish the my course plugin for the cb profile i can log in and then use the my courses link elsewhere to access the course.
on the test site I am using joomla 3.65, cb 2.1.0+build.2016.12.28.01.24.32.d61585943, cbsubs 4.1.0+build.2016.12.31.01.55.11.346b4ced7 .and joomdle 1.08. I downloaded the cb plugins tonight from website and installed those. It was installed with out deleting the previous ones. I just deleted and re installed and still same fatal error. Joomdle profile- joomdle community profile is ver 1.03
It seemed to be working until I reinstalled it after noticing I was using Joomdle profile- joomdle community profile is ver 1.00, so I updated check to make sure all were updated and then reinstalled the cb plugins and that is when I got the fatal error

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
Problem with CB Joomdle My courses 2.0 #2
Hi.

Please try editing file: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbjoomdlemycourses/cbmycourses.php
Remove these lines in getTabTitle() function:
        $plugin     =   cbarticlesClass::getPlugin();
        $viewer     =   CBuser::getMyUserDataInstance();

Please test and let us know how it goes.

7 years 3 months ago
beth
More
Topic Author
Problem with CB Joomdle My courses 2.0 #3
That did fix it so I can login and see profile and there is no tab for my courses but it does show up under the profile and not in a tab (nested tab) anymore
In the production site I do still have it working and when I go to tab manager I get a message that CB Joomdle My courses is not compatible with your current CB version which is the stable 2.1 cb. It still works and is not causing any errors

7 years 3 months ago
beth
More
Topic Author
Problem with CB Joomdle My courses 2.0 #4
OK, not much sleep:) It is now showing up under cb tabs and now I have it back in the correct position in the profile, in test site no warning from cb about compatibility with version of cb and production site should have same version just an earlier by a couple of weeks version of cb

Thank you!!

7 years 3 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
Problem with CB Joomdle My courses 2.0 #5
Good to know it is working, thanks for the feedback.

As for CB incompatibility messages: you can usually disregard them if everything is working, as it is just informing you that CB version is different from the CB version declared in plugin.

6 years 9 months ago 6 years 9 months ago by beth. Reason: had to edit site info
beth
More
Topic Author
Problem with CB Joomdle My courses 2.0 #6
as long as follow the instructions to remove those 2 lines it works and now under php 7.x I get this message for Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getcbmycoursesTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/user/public_html/testjoomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbjoomdlemycourses/cbmycourses.php on line 19

6 years 9 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
Problem with CB Joomdle My courses 2.0 #7
Hi Beth. Thanks for the bug report.
We have now released a new version of the plugin, with those problems fixed. Please test it and let us know if you still have any problems.