× Feature Requests

Please do NOT use this section of the forum to request help if Joomdle does not work for you in some particular way. Your post will be deleted.

HikaShop - HikaMarket multi vendor > Multi Tenancy

1 month 1 week ago
Emiliano
More
Topic Author
HikaShop - HikaMarket multi vendor > Multi Tenancy #1
Hi guys,
being interested on buying Joomdle subscription, you have a very good eCommerce > HikaShop integration www.joomdle.com/wiki/Hikashop k but, as far as I understanding, there is one big missing:

the integration of the HikaMarket multi vendor add-on feature with the Moodle multi-tenency (Moodle Worplace) default feature: docs.moodle.org/39/en/Multi-tenancy k where:

- when a Vendor has created, the Vendor should be able (manually?) to create his Tenant (optional?) > the Vendor could buy a Product "Open School" that will add it to a "Vendor > School" usergroup for example...
- and the Vendor will be automatically added as "Admin Tenant"
- Maybe, some Tenant informations could be grabbed from Vendors like: Company > Tenant Name, Vendor Image > Logo, alias URL > Site Name...

Are you agree ? Am I on the right way ? What do you think ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 1 week ago
Antonio Durán
More
HikaShop - HikaMarket multi vendor > Multi Tenancy #2
Hi.

What you propose makes sense, although not many users are looking for something like that. Also, it seems quite a big task, so I can tell you taht it is not currently on our plans to work on this.
If more users are interested, or someone is willing to sponsor its development, we could take a new look.

4 weeks 1 day ago
Emiliano
More
Topic Author
HikaShop - HikaMarket multi vendor > Multi Tenancy #3
Vale,
I'll stay tuned here to let see if some more users are interested on it...