× How To / General

Issues getting Moodle to display in a wrapper

4 years 8 months ago 4 years 8 months ago by ArchieBA.
ArchieBA
More
Issues getting Moodle to display in a wrapper #21
So it seems to work... but I do get errors in the console.

Failed to execute 'postMessage' on 'DOMWindow': The target origin provided does not match the recipient window's origin

but almost every thing is working.

I also see some warnings

Warning: A single_select element was renderered, but the output is not displayed on the page.

There is one thing I did notice that is a little weird and doesn't work. When I would mouse over the bottom of the iframe, it would make it grow. At the bottom, you can see the moodle deconnection link. When I try to click it (the deconnexion, the profil or the language), it grows the iframe instead. That the only thing that doesn't seem to work. However, that is all I found. Anyway, hope this helps!

EDIT: btw tell me if I can do anything else. Cheers,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
Issues getting Moodle to display in a wrapper #22
Again, sorry for the delay. Thank you very much for your feedback.

I set up a new installation to test this, and it seems to be working fine. I could not replicate the "growing" issue. But, even if I did, there is little I could do, as this is all handler by iframe-resizer library. Same thing for the warnings you shared.

Good thing is that it seems to be working well enough that I have integrated it to Joomdle, and it will appear in next release.
Thank you again for initiating this and following up.

3 months 4 weeks ago
Alex Chiou
More
Issues getting Moodle to display in a wrapper #23
Hi, Antonio:
My joomla 3.10.x + Moodle 3.9.x have issues in displaying Scorm and h5p activities in joomdle wrapper. I use two domains, one for joomla and the other for moodle. the error messages in the chrome browser console are as follows:
1. Failed to execute 'postMessage' on 'DOMWindow': The target origin provided (' xxx.com k') does not match the recipient window's origin (' yyy.com k').
iframeResizer.min.js:8
2.Refused to display ' xxx.com/ k' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'. chromewebdata/:1
Please kindly let me know how to fix this problem of displaying SCORM and H5P activities in a joomdle wrapper.

3 months 3 weeks ago
Antonio Durán
More
Issues getting Moodle to display in a wrapper #24
Hi.

Did you allow frame embedding in Moodle?