× R0.23 No Longer Supported

SSO Problem

11 years 4 months ago
Test user
Topic Author
SSO Problem #1
hello I just installed the latest version of Joomla today and placed it in a subdirectory; I then installed moodle in another subdirectory. I then installed Joomdle through the Joomla install feature. After I created a few courses in moodle, I set up users in both Joomla and Moodle separately. I verified that all components of joomdle was installed correctly and enabled.

My question is what do I do next to integrate moodle/Joomla users? I created a menu item that was a wrapper to the moodle homepage--when I navigate to it it just opens the moodle homepage in a wrapper. I would like my front page of moodle to only be accessible by registered users only. How do I set this up so that when a user from my public website, clicks on a student login link, they are directed to a login page and when they login, they can access the moodle homepage. In addition, when I created users in my joomla site, I was expecting those users to pop up in my moodles site--that didn't happen. Can you clarify the sso set-up process

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
SSO Problem #2
Hi.

First thing is to know if everything is set up correctly, before going to SSO.

Do you get the modules to show the courses in Moodle?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.