× R0.23 No Longer Supported

[Solved] Virtuemart integration

11 years 7 months ago 11 years 7 months ago by Chris.
Graham Nelmes
More
Topic Author
[Solved] Virtuemart integration #1
Having a lot of fun with new Joomdle! Just a question - Logging on to Joomla doesn't provide the billing detail needed by Virtuemart - address etc. Is ther anyway around this?
Graham
The topic has been locked.
11 years 7 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Solved] Virtuemart integration #2
Hi. I think I don't understand you here.
When you are purchasing through VM, the first time it drives you to the registration form to add billing details, so I don't know what you refer to.
11 years 7 months ago
Graham Nelmes
More
Topic Author
[Solved] Virtuemart integration #3
That's interesting because it didn't ask me for billing details first time through and then allowed me to check out without completing any billing details - hence the question. Why could this be?
11 years 7 months ago
Chris
More
[Solved] Virtuemart integration #4
Did you have VM working before you used the joomdle integration? The Joomdle integration is only affecting the paypal payment processing. The billing & shipping details are entered prior to the Joomdle integration. 1) Add to cart, 2) checkout. during checkout, if you are not already logged in, you will be asked if you are returning or a new customer. Returning customers will already have the billing info entered. New customers will be asked to complete the form. This is all part of the standard VM. 3) Once you confirm your order and agree T&C, you are redirected to paypal. 4) Upon completion of paypal (success or not) you are returned to joomdle-vm integration. what's your website domain?
11 years 7 months ago
Graham Nelmes
More
Topic Author
[Solved] Virtuemart integration #5
Solved this thanks. It works with new additions to Joomla but now with existing ones.
Thanks
11 years 7 months ago
Chris
More
[Solved] Virtuemart integration #6
Greatn GN - glad you got it working. Would you share the exact problem and solution here so that we can all learn from it.

Thanks

Chris