× Shop / e-Commerce Integration

VM integration - automatic enrol

1 year 7 months ago
cyberlane-sales
More
Topic Author
VM integration - automatic enrol #1
Hi . I reported a problem with my Config file corrupting.
We fixed it by disabling and enabling the VM plugins.
However I wanted to add new Courses and saw there were none . Checked and found I needed to re enable Virtuemart as shop integration.
Now I have a list of courses but the config file is once again corrupt. Ialso cannot publish the new bundle I created as I get a 500 error.
The Config is again corrupt???
If you managed to correct the above user can you let me know how to fix mine.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
VM integration - automatic enrol #2
Hi, I moved your porst to a new topic.

> Now I have a list of courses but the config file is once again corrupt.

What do you mean? Do you get a broken Joomdle config screen in Joomla backend?

Do you have Virtuemart correctly installed and working? ie: can you manually create a product there?
If you get a broken config screen after enabling only Joomdle VM plugins, it looks like VM is not installed properly....

1 year 7 months ago
cyberlane-sales
More
Topic Author
VM integration - automatic enrol #3
VirtueMart 3.6.0 10113
Joomla! 3.9.8 Stable [ Amani ] 11-June-2019 20:00 GMT
Moodle Version 3.6.4 (Build: 20190513)
Both Installations are on the same server
Joomdle systems check shown no errors.

I still have the problem that the Joomdle configuration is corrupt.
In order to make changes I disable the “Joomdle Virtuemart Integration” plugin.
I then re-enable Plugin and set “shop integration” to Virtuemart. Also I ensure that “Shop Integration” is Virtuemart.
I have tried with “additional Data Sources” set to Vituemart or none – No Change

At no stage can I Publish or un-publish any of the courses on “Shop Integration” I get 500 error

I can purchase courses . Virtuemart records as per normal. User names are on joomla and Moodle. I have checked password requirements and ensured both are the same.
However user is not enrolled on moodle. I have checked the Enrolment setting on Moodle and Joomdle is activated to enroll.

Really pulling out my hair at this stage.

My initial install all worked well . Had one Moodle and one virtuemart update. Since then big issues.

Should I go back to an earlier version of Virtuemart ???

Thanks for your assistance

1 year 7 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
VM integration - automatic enrol #4
Hi.

I just tested and got the same problem when upgrading to latest VM version. I will look into it and get back to you as soon as possible.

1 year 7 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
VM integration - automatic enrol #5
Hi again.

I found the problem, and fix is easy if you want to do it yourself. We'll release a new plugin version once we do some more testing.
File to edit: plugins/joomdleshop/joomdlevirtuemart/joomdlevirtuemart.php
Function: onSellCourses
After:
        require_once(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . '/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php');
Add:
        require_once(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . '/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vobject.php');

1 year 7 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
VM integration - automatic enrol #6

1 year 3 months ago
beth
More
VM integration - automatic enrol #7
i was looking to see if anyone else has run into this problem. I just upgraded moodle is the only difference and then checked the configuration file on the real one. I am using latest version of the plg_joomdleshop_joomdlevirtuemart_v1.2.0. If the shop is enabled in the joomdle config file then saved, the configuration gets corrupted and is not in tab form and cannot make any changes and save it, if I disable the plugin then config file is in tab form. if I disable that plug in then I see the joomdle configuration file in tab form and can save changes

1 year 3 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
VM integration - automatic enrol #8
Which VM version are you using? Do you get any more info on the broken config screen if you enable error reporting in Joomla?

1 year 3 months ago
beth
More
VM integration - automatic enrol #9
vm version 3.6.10 10211 Fatal error: Class 'vObject' not found in /xxx/home/public_html/joomla/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmmodel.php on line 24
If i disable joomdle virtuemart integration which is v 1.20 I can view the configuration, once I enable just that plugin then the configuration view looks corrupted and the store still seems to work and I can see the courses in the shop integration

just the configuration is corrupted

1 year 3 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
VM integration - automatic enrol #10
Hi.

I tested and you are right: I get the same problem. I guess I fixed the shop screen in 1.2.0, but did not notice the problem in config screen.

I have emailed the new version to the address you used to register at joomdle.com, Please check and le us know how it works for you.