SSO problem: new joomla user not added to moodle
I really appreciate your help and i thank you very much for this.
Pingus: that is a way of working. It was the first implemented.
You also have the possibility of creating the users in Moodle without having them to click on module links (just as you were expecting).
For that, auto create users must be set in joomdle component, and joomdlehooks plugin must be enabled.
Both Auto create users were, and still are, active but the users were not added to moodle.
What i was doing was to create the user in joomla, then to directly open moodle in the wrapper via the Wrapper menu item.
Maybe my mistake was to perform this action while i was already logged in as the administrator in moodle?
anyway now i know a good way to make joomdle work.
Thank you again for your support and keep on with your great work on joomdle!
pignus: don't know why the auto creation is not working. If you ever want to debug it to make it work, just tell me
Where do i start? Give me some hints on where too put my print_r(stuff...)
I would put just some echos in the onAfterStoreUser in plugins/user/joomdlehooks.php to know that everything there is being executed.
Where am i supposed to see my echo output?
I create the users in the joomla administration interfaceand if i enable debug mode i see alot of stuff related to joomla but none of my echo stuff...
I am relatively new to joomla...
Also, the link which is in the front page doesn't redirect to Joomla anymore but. It redirects to Moodle first page but, unfortunately, it automatically logs on as Anonymus and not as current Joomla user.
If you go to Joomla with the credentials test/test, there is the option Cours in the left User Menu. This is set to Moodle Wrapper, type is Moodle Home (not Course) and at parameters i set up the Moodle URL as www.info.ase.ro/test/Moodle k and the Auto create Moodle users to yes.
There is another problem i faced: Joomdle sometimes gets disabled in Moodle - User authentification - Manage authentication. I enable it sometimes, when i log on back to Moodle, i find it disabled.
just put some echos, during the funciton in case it fails.
Then, at the end, after:
$reply = xmlrpc_decode($file);
You will get a blank page with the debug info.
but still no output visible...
I'll be outside for a couple of hours, hope to get you online again later...