× R0.30 Support

[Closed] Getting the 404 on Login/logout

9 years 8 months ago
Clyde Williamson
More
Topic Author
[Closed] Getting the 404 on Login/logout #11
Any recommendations on debugging? the 404 is showing up on the land.php page in Moodle.

AH! I was incorrect on this particular site... its still on CB 1.2.1 due to JACL not having a patch for 1.2.3.

Would the CB version be an issue?
The topic has been locked.
9 years 8 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Getting the 404 on Login/logout #12
I don't know. I will test locally when I have the time and report back.

You said this did not work with normal joomla login module. Are you sure? This problem seems to be only present for other CB users.
9 years 8 months ago
brad
More
[Closed] Getting the 404 on Login/logout #13
I am being redirected to a 404 page looking for install.php.

After I uninstalled jmoodle, I can't login to the site anymore. I can login to the admin section only. Any idea what core joomla files may have been changed to cause this error?

I have joomla lms running but that is not the issue as I had moodle and joomla lms running on the same site while evaluating them. authentication is enabled as is login form & joomla user.

Any ideas, thank you soo much guys?

I was just bragging to my bosses about worldwide streaming of our learning material via secure amazon temp url's on the fly with Joomla. He says let me see it, I try to login as student and no dice...

:ohmy:
9 years 8 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Getting the 404 on Login/logout #14
Hi.

Joomdle does not modify any Joomla files.

However, a not completed install/unistall may have left your site with problems.

Did uninstalling report any problems?

As for being redirected to a install.php file... never saw that, so maybe you changed anything else that may be causing the problem?
9 years 8 months ago
brad
More
[Closed] Getting the 404 on Login/logout #15
wow, thanks

I figure it has to be something with the user tables and sharing?
At least that's what I thought? Any Ideas?

Reinstall Joomla? Maybe I should reinstall my JoomlaLMS First?
Don't know what to do so I'm just gonna do something, and pull my hair out the rest of the day.

Just got an update from Rob at "Only Once Plugin"

Here is what he wrote:

I gather from your explanation, that the moodle bridge is creating an additional session, which most likely causes Only Once! to block it. This also explains why administrators have no problem, as these are allowed multiple log-ins.

What you could try:

Since Only Once! allows user IDs to be excluded (parameters in backend), you could exclude a non-admin user ID and see whether this user then still has a problem.
No need to tell you, that you can register yourself as a registered user without additional permissions and use this user ID for the test.
9 years 8 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Getting the 404 on Login/logout #16
Sorry, but you did not reply my question: did unistalling joomdle report any problems?
More questions:
Did you do a manual or an all-in-one installation?
Are there any joomdle plugins/modules still installed? Or folders left behind?

From what you say it this this has nothing to do with Joomdle...
9 years 8 months ago
brad
More
[Closed] Getting the 404 on Login/logout #17
Sorry about that here we go:

No problems uninstalling, but installation problems outlined below:
http://www.joomdle.com/en/forum/27-r030-support/2958-solved-authjoomdletitle-a-xml-rpc-error7015http://www.joomdle.com/en/forum/27-r030-support/2958-solved-authjoomdletitle-a-xml-rpc-error7015 k

I believe it was all in one, I'm not sure it was a couple weeks ago and there were errors, above?

There are no plugins/modules that I can find, not sure where the straggler files/folders would be left?

I removed moodle and the private moodle data folder.
9 years 8 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Getting the 404 on Login/logout #18
The problems you had installing can not cause any problem to your Joomla installation, as they were in Moodle.

If you had no errors unistalling joomdle, you should try to find another cause for the problem, as I am sure is has nothing to do with joomdle.

As I don't know your setup, I can't help you know where the problem may come from....just think of the updates you did before it broke, and try to undo them.
9 years 8 months ago 9 years 8 months ago by Brian Cunningham.
Brian Cunningham
More
[Closed] Getting the 404 on Login/logout #19
I'm getting this too. Users Logging Via CB Login and Joomla Hook enabled. get 404 error with the displayed URL =

www.spaclique.com/%05%A1%D1%D1%C0%E8%BC%...D5%94%B9%8D%BD%B4%BC k

The user is logged in when they follow our 404 error link to our home page.

Guys , I solved my redirect problem at login .I went to modules and enabled "LOGIN FORM" Everything is working fine

Ted, could you be more specific Which Module?

Also noticed this is not seem to be consistent. users who have not been set as Moodle users yet don't have this problem.

Would you like me to PM you a login that shows this behavior?

PHP Built on: Linux server2.spaclique.com 2.6.18-028stab069.6 #1 SMP Wed May 26 18:10:06 MSD 2010 x86_64
Database Version: 5.0.91-community
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.3.3
Web Server: Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
Web Server to PHP interface: cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.20 Stable [ senu takaa ] 18-July-2010 18:00 GMT
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.2.11) Gecko/20101012 Firefox/3.6.11

9 years 8 months ago
Antonio Durán
More
[Closed] Getting the 404 on Login/logout #20
Hi Brian.

First of all, thanks for your contribution.

As for the problem you report, it is caused by an incompatibility with the CB login module. As you have noticed, it only appears when using Joomdle.

This has been solved for next release.

Attached is new joomdlehooks plugin. Just unsitall old one (not joomdle, only the joomdlehooks plugin) and install this.
It should fix your problem.

Please test and comment.

File Attachment:

File Name: plg_joomdlehooks.zip
File Size:7 KB
Attachments: